Saturday, March 19, 2011

Harry Potter Wands

In the course of planning my summer reading program this year (I’m sure there will be much more talk of it down the road), my Youth Services co-worker and I decided to throw a Harry Potter party.  A lot we’re making up as we go, but some ideas we’re borrowing from another library that held a very successful party last year.  One of the main ideas we’ve borrowed has been wands.  As part of the volunteer teen group’s activities, they are making wands for every patron who comes to the party.   After combining a few different sets of instructions, I think we’ve come up with a pretty good wand.  All it takes is paper, double sided tape, hot glue and paint.  Not bad, eh?



1 comment:

  1. KIFODEFODSDDKDOSOEPF DOR0R IREIER0R0E ROEEXXXX

    ReplyDelete